Monday, May 12, 2014

Realigning My Schedule

Since I'm writing more and more, I'm having less time overall to spend on my blog. I am writing articles for NewsForShoppers.com, looking into setting up a second blog with a motorcycle theme (trips, stories, places to eat, etc.), working on articles for ListVerse.com and EzineArticles.com, and I'm working on a few short stories I can publish on Amazon.

Busy, huh?

I'm still going to blog, mind you, I'm just having to trim it down to a couple of day per week. If you look to the right, there is a place to put your email so you can be notified of any updates. Or, you can check back every couple of days as well!

Lastly, I'm putting some ads on the blog. If you are so inclined, feel free to check out my sponsors! Every bit helps.

Thanks again for all your support!
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment